It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There was this from The Sun I suppose. Reminded me what a good deal Liverpool got for MacAllister…seems it was a buy out clause. I don’t get why we weren’t in for him at £35 mill. To me he was the perfect Gundogan replacement.

Maybe he indicated he prefers to experience the magical European nights under the lights at Liverpool, on a Thursday.

It does seem odd that we were nowhere near at that price tbh

Last edited:
There was this from The Sun I suppose. Reminded me what a good deal Liverpool got for MacAllister…seems it was a buy out clause. I don’t get why we weren’t in for him at £35 mill. To me he was the perfect Gundogan replacement.

Given our level of scouting, the purchase of Kovacic, and the roles planned for Stones, Lewis and Gvardiol, perhaps we simply didn't feel he was good enough.

Mate, you think it’s bad on here ? I remember stumbling upon the filming late one night on Oxford road of Deirdre and Mike Baldwin having an affair months before it happened, I mentioned it to all the girls I worked with and they went fuckin mental.
For months I was getting brews with crows and snot on the edge of my cup, offered cigarettes that they’d obviously wiped down they’re arses, fuckin all sorts, I was proper smug when the storyline eventually came out, so consider yourself lucky ;-).
Good man. None of this bogies bollocks!

This is not having a go on any of our kids, but several of them are hugely overrated on here in terms of their present level.
I get what your saying, sometimes they need to be thrown in at the deep end.

Palmer is ready to play 20 plus games.

I just think if we are 3 up vs the likes of Bournemouth, wolves etc they should be getting more mins than previously.

Perrone too might get decent playing time.

I think mcatee will be loaned or even sold

Yeah, it’s unthinkable that we don’t sign another attacking player at least. Surprised that we haven’t seen more concrete links in the media though, makes me think it could be a real under the radar signing like Dias and Akanji were. Hopefully we’ll get something wrapped up this week, as the squad is clearly too light in terms of numbers to compete on all fronts.
In terms of numbers it's currently exactly the same as last season, in fact McAtee has been added

This is not having a go on any of our kids, but several of them are hugely overrated on here in terms of their present level.
Overated and going for 15-20 mil without ever playing a first team minute. I don't think so our kids are amongst the best in the world these days

True, I loosely ignored that Sun link, but I guess it makes it BM plus one. I think it is a speculative punt myself, but it is indeed out there.

Alexis deal is £55m btw. By all reports out there, 35m up front, 55m with bonuses.

According to reports 300m for winning all 3 cups, all the sales added to the so called 16m from the recent tour. If city are to compete this year they need more quality signings
That's not 300M available to spend extra. That's the total amount we won from those competitions and probably only about 20-30M more than we won the previous season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.