It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Big risk for me, even more so if the authorities carry on with this crazy additional time nonsense.

That could cause a lot of issues for teams like us that play a lot of games, those additional minutes will be very telling later in the season.
Could also work in our favour since we keep the ball more and the opposition tends to tire towards the end.

Tolmie’s semi-retirement has left a gap filled by dozens of pretend ITKs eager to take up the slack. Keeps the thread going in quiet times though.
The club could reintroduce ClubCall to give out random rumours to the fans that need constant transfer information.

They could charge £5 a minute, with 10% off if you use the code Richards30 before connecting,

This is not having a go on any of our kids, but several of them are hugely overrated on here in terms of their present level.

Agreed, Palmer now being the obvious one? Brilliant goal on Sunday of course but i`m not sure he will ever be the current City level and seems to struggle staying fit? Needs to play more than 10 minutes here and there as well?

Possibly, but many laud players and express how needed they are when they have never, or have rarely, seen them play .
100% agree and if we don't sign them the usual "i never wanted or they are sh1t" comments.

To be fair that applies to a majority of football fans.

We agree. Comes from BM interpretations of tolmie's unspecific 'hints', nothing more than that.

Whether it fits or not, is an individual take. Becoming a collective take with repetition.

Means little but it is all we have, indeed.
There was this from The Sun I suppose. Reminded me what a good deal Liverpool got for MacAllister…seems it was a buy out clause. I don’t get why we weren’t in for him at £35 mill. To me he was the perfect Gundogan replacement.

There’s absolutely zero chance we aren’t going to sign a winger or attacking mid, none whatsoever.
Yeah, it’s unthinkable that we don’t sign another attacking player at least. Surprised that we haven’t seen more concrete links in the media though, makes me think it could be a real under the radar signing like Dias and Akanji were. Hopefully we’ll get something wrapped up this week, as the squad is clearly too light in terms of numbers to compete on all fronts.

There was this from The Sun I suppose. Reminded me what a good deal Liverpool got for MacAllister…seems it was a buy out clause. I don’t get why we weren’t in for him at £35 mill. To me he was the perfect Gundogan replacement.

He was 55m all in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.