It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Overated and going for 15-20 mil without ever playing a first team minute. I don't think so our kids are amongst the best in the world these days
True but is who they have played for not a huge factor?

Same applied to Kids Barca and the rags had when they were at the top.

Just don't lose any more attacking players and I think we'll be OK. Cancelo is the obvious one who can still go and Laporte, nobody else please City

In terms of numbers it's currently exactly the same as last season, in fact McAtee has been added
True, but we were relatively fortunate in terms of injuries last season, and this season we have the additional games to contend with. Also, I imagine Laporte and Cancelo will be leaving before the window closes. I'm not sure we'd get away with it again.

True, but we were relatively fortunate in terms of injuries last season, and this season we have the additional games to contend with. Also, I imagine Laporte and Cancelo will be leaving before the window closes. I'm not sure we'd get away with it again.
I think we can only add if at least 1 of Laporte and Cancelo leave, or somebody else.

Another huge factor for me is KDB is another year older and sadly is is picking up more and more niggles.

We witnessed on Sunday the huge difference he makes when he is on the pitch, even when way off in terms of fitness.

I would love us to pick up at least one top class creative player before the window closes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.