It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I didn’t get that impression. Pep didn’t really indicate either way that he’s pushing to leave
Pep mentioned playing time as an issue & last week mentioned discussions with Cole & his advisors.

Pep won't want it to sound like we're pushing him out the door, but he didn't exactly give the same reaction to the possibility of Cole leaving, as he did with Bernardo, Walker or Dog leaving.

I think if an offer comes in which suits City (Loan/transfer with buyback/sell-on clause), we'll take it. The writing's on the wall.

A bit of an update but nothing too ground-breaking!

No solid interest as it stands in Cancelo and Laporte, looks like we'll definitely have to take a hit to get rid of them!

Obvious interest in Paqueta but bid yet to be made.

Definitely looking at a winger and a creative player (Paqueta) before the window shuts.

On a side note was told Stone, Dias and Bernardo all picked injuries up in training yesterday (as to severity/length of time out/missing tomorrows game etc I don't know!)

Que the inevitable abuse but just passing on some news....
But what about Kovacic? is it bad....you can tell us

We currently have no room. Not till a senior player leaves. We are actually technically one over, as Zach Steffen is still on our books.

It has been explained many times over and there is an accurate table/list doing the rounds.

Wanna send them Zack Steffen??

;)

Oh wait, David De Gea our best friend hopefully goes there. Perfect for when we play them!
/s

That's impressive.

Aggregate stats can be very misleading.

2022/23 Per 90 league stats indicate Doku was slightly better than Mahrez, on par with Grealish, and not quite as good as Foden.

IMG-4241.jpg

IMG-4240.jpg

IMG-4239.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.