It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

it’s clear for all to see who has a plan and process for this stuff, Arsenal have a plan but panicked when we come in for Declan. Liverpool have tried to look like the have a plan and process but have fucked up after taking the public moral high ground over Jude, Chelsea are still signing anyone they can make happen. Meanwhile Txiki has his lists, has his valuations and if that’s not what we get we go elsewhere.
At some point you will see both Brighton and Spurs struggle to sign players due to it being so difficult to leave!
Nah, brighton have their valuations. I won't blame them for asking whatever price they seek for a highly coveted player whose only 21 yo and is prodigious in his play.

Watch them go and replace him with another player from a random league who will turn out to be twice the player Caicedo is. They did that effortlessly with Cucurella, Maupay and Mac Allister.

Good point, who would you prefer? Gvardiol or Caicedo. Caicedo is a decent player but not elite and not likely to be.
Caicedo is a top top player. I give you 3 months before Caicedo is touted as a better player than Rodri by the scousers and eventually Sky Sports.

They forced the conversations with Fabinho and Thiago too few years back.

Nah, brighton have their valuations. I won't blame them for asking whatever price they seek for a highly coveted player whose only 21 yo and is prodigious in his play.

Watch them go and replace him with another player from a random league who will turn out to be twice the player Caicedo is. They did that effortlessly with Cucurella, Maupay and Mac Allister.
I wasn’t slagging Brighton off more highlighting the fact that the panick buying of other clubs is allowing Bloom to play hardball like this. We look to have now walked away from 2 deals with Brighton for Mitoma and Cucurella, the disappointing thing is Mitoma would fit us perfectly.

Taking fees paid and net spend trophies out of the equation. You have to concede our rivals have strengthend considerably. Have we? - We already had an incredible defence and we now have a backup for Rodri. Mahrez , although not integral to our success - was capable of some exciting, game changing performances.
I'm always pessimistic as some know.
But - over to you to work your magic Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.