It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Taking fees paid and net spend trophies out of the equation. You have to concede our rivals have strengthend considerably. Have we? - We already had an incredible defence and we now have a backup for Rodri. Mahrez , although not integral to our success - was capable of some exciting, game changing performances.
I'm always pessimistic as some know.
But - over to you to work your magic Pep.

Paqueta and Sane would be nice mate, although i dont see the club wanting Leroy back unfortunately

Taking fees paid and net spend trophies out of the equation. You have to concede our rivals have strengthend considerably. Have we? - We already had an incredible defence and we now have a backup for Rodri. Mahrez , although not integral to our success - was capable of some exciting, game changing performances.
I'm always pessimistic as some know.
But - over to you to work your magic Pep.
Good question, but only one that can be answered in three weeks' time.

Paqueta and Sane would be nice mate, although i dont see the club wanting Leroy back unfortunately
Tolmie did say two more... But if West Ham are going to be unreasonable and the wing targets arent good enough, we could see no one come in.

I am not overly enamoured with Paqueta, happy to be proved wrong though.

Sane however, I don't know any blue that wouldn't be happy to see him back, I do miss a bit of explosive pace in our side. Agree with you thought the club doesnt seem to have the same feeling as us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.