It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Be very happy to see the back of Phillips. He was shite when we bought him (god only knows what we saw in him) and now he’s worse. Can’t see anyone buying him so fuck knows what we will do. He is worth nothing and we can’t carry passengers
Not true, He has value. Just not a fit here. We need to find the right situation and move to sell. I would take 25 mil plus getting him off the books. It's a loss money wise, but a relatively minimal one that we can manage. The idea of him sitting there collecting big wages and never playing is difficult to understand. Typically we don't do lose-lose situations, but this has now steamrolled into one...I'm at a point where I just pretend he's not here, sort of like Pep does...

Regarding cancelo, I’d have insisted on a permanent transfer for any teams looking to get him. Either Barca or any European teams would have to accept that or cancelo would have to be forced to look elsewhere like the Saudi league knowing that staying he city he has slim chance of any meaningful playing time.

Knowing Barca, I’m hesitant on them actually activating the buy option.

I'm convinced Laporte's ridiculous performance against Forest away was the end of the line for him...he never came back into the mix in anything meaningful again. I genuinely don't mind either. A couple seasons ago I became convinced we would not win a CL with Sterling, Mahrez, Cancelo, Walker or Ederson on the pitch. As much as I love Kyle, Ederson is the only one who proved me wrong...
Tbf Kyle walker could have proved you wrong

I'm convinced Laporte's ridiculous performance against Forest away was the end of the line for him...he never came back into the mix in anything meaningful again. I genuinely don't mind either. A couple seasons ago I became convinced we would not win a CL with Sterling, Mahrez, Cancelo, Walker or Ederson on the pitch. As much as I love Kyle, Ederson is the only one who proved me wrong...

Walkers one of the best defenders in the history of the club.

Tbf Kyle walker could have proved you wrong
For sure, but when Sones went down late and Kyle came on I was like hmmm. Don't ask me why. Then Inter and Lukaku blew that point blank look and I was about to have a stroke. Btw I forgot to include Laporte and Zinchenko on my list. This was for CL only, not Prem or other comps...it was just a feeling that I developed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.