It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

My thoughts exactly. A couple of years settling in as Kev's understudy & we could have a potential star replacement on our hands...
He’s like the cheaper, younger alternative to someone like Maddison. I rate Maddison but it would excite me more if we play the long game on this one and go for Veiga. We would probably need a third midfielder if we’re after Bellingham and Veiga, someone more experienced and not crazy expensive, so that the budget stretches far enough. That could be where Kovacic fits in, though I’m not actually sure how much Chelsea would want for him.

With our desire to get gvardiol does that mean that pep has no need for a traditional LB anymore? We seem to play with a 4 CB backline with 1 inverting inside and our wingers providing the width. Or is it simply out of necessity since we don't have the necessary players to play our fullbacks high and wide?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.