It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bro, you are failing at Twitter here. Copy and paste the link, don't share a screenshot lol.
be59a5d8e249b56f84dbbfd834580ad9.jpg
c1d49bf437fb8cd071060411f80001ef.jpg

Little technician

Looks tidy here but you never know off these little clips. If we pay it it’s not a huge outlay on a Spanish under 21 player seems a no brainer with potentially GunDog going and Bernie pretty much booking his Ryanair flight out of here in the summer

Jacks performances have changed from recycling the ball, playing the easy pass to running with the ball since Christmas. Can't see Pep changing what he tells Jack mid-season.
Cancelo going out on loan is more to do with what he did off the field than on it but Joao wasn't contributing like previous seasons.

not vague at all is it.
100m bid or close to it

Sorry mate but what’s Bellingham got to do with how Grealish plays? Have you confused my response to your post with someone else’s?

I responded to you saying “Don't feel as Grealish had the same level of trust in Cancelo & thats why Jack was more interested in recycling the ball.”.

I replied to the effect of; Grealish must’ve been recycling the ball on Pep’s explicit instruction or Pep would’ve sat him on the bench for being naughty / that if anyone was doing his own thing it was likely Cancelo and hence Cancelo doing bench time blah blah blah . .

Then you respond with a picture of Bellingham and some rumour about the dippers putting a £100m bid in?

Hand’s up, you’ve got me baffled Foggy. If it was directed at me then please help an old man by putting it in terms that a simple bloke might understand ;-)

Thanks in advance

An element of truth then but I’m sure we monitor shit loads of players? Seems a very talented youngster though and £33m release clause is right up our and txiki s street!
Never heard of him tbh.

From those clips he looks very aggressive with moving forward with the ball....and also good defensively....seems he can finish to...

I wonder if this lad is a back up if we cant get Kovacic from Chelsea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.