It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

you are right, we should keep laporte who wont play much because we have plenty of better options, we don't need the 16m which will go down as profit, and are happy to pay his 200k? wages

cancelo ,and again spot on, we shouldn't let cancelo go out on loan and pay a % of his wages, we should keep a player who wont play and pay 100% of his wages

not forgetting that will be 2 more places we cant fill with new players because we wouldn't have the space

you are a fucking genius.

or

a clueless knobhead

whats your plan then mr oracle
Sixteen million for Laporte your making me laugh. We cannot even buy a half version of him at twice that price and you think that price is good business. You must be itching to sign another 70m pounds CB next year the way your the way you go about your transfers. I understand why Cancelo needs to play somewhere. The fact remains Laporte and Cancelo are top quality. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about football and should just shut their trap. As it is we already have a small squad, I don't know why are you so adamant we should ship them off for peanuts and on terms not really amiable to the club.

Sixteen million for Laporte your making me laugh. We cannot even buy a half version of him at twice that price and you think that price is good business. You must be itching to sign another 70m pounds CB next year the way your the way you go about your transfers. I understand why Cancelo needs to play somewhere. The fact remains Laporte and Cancelo are top quality. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about football and should just shut their trap. As it is we already have a small squad, I don't know why are you so adamant we should ship them off for peanuts and on terms not really amiable to the club.
slow down you dribbling idiot, you're a bit of a dick

Laporte I personally think we could have adapted into a John Stones type role, he's a good passer of the ball.

Cancelo, its a case of get what we can, he's one of the highest paid on the wage bill and no doubt will have bonuses on top should we win anything. Loan with a mandatory buy is by far our best option if a sale isnt possible, even if we need to take a haircut on value. 250k a week adds up rather rapidly for an asset you're not using.

I’ve been on this journey from shit to fantastic and back again. I saw us in win a trophy on the last game of the season in Newcastle in 1968. The first game I attended was in 1957 I was 4 years old. As I said before I like most will support this club to the day I die which ever division we are playing in. We made the best of it when we were shit but by fuck it’s even better watching us dominate.

At the moment I don’t think I’m negative but I am concerned because we haven’t replaced the goals or assists we’ve lost.

I think most people who are concerned, as daft as it may sound are wanting the best for City rather than themselves.

Sorry for repeating some of this I tend to think people automatically know what my thoughts are without writing them in full. 8-)
Rag :-)

I’ve got tomorrow’s game down as 1-1 in my Super 6. To be fair that’s a decent result after Wednesday’s exertions. A few of our lads looked beat at the end of the game. City’s early season form always leaves a lot to be desired. We’ve lost a few senior players. We have injuries. I’d take a draw. A win would be an amazing result. But as you say, panic ye not. Our strong suit is mid / late season. You know, when the prizes are handed out. We’re not often December, January,February champions.
Careful making those sort of statements - they'll have you portrayed as doomsday merchant :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.