It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Watching the Levekusen v. Leipzig game, there are 3 take-aways :

1 - Wirtz would be a lot better in CM tham Olmo.

2 - Leipzig have no CM to speak of.

3 - Some unfunny div will write something to do with food in reply to this post because of the word take-away

:)
Last point just goes to prove that you have a chip on your shoulder.

WTF is going on we are fighting for players to stay ( Bernardo Walker ) and players walking out the door for fuck all : (

01/ How many game did he start last season?

02/ How many players in front of him this season?

03/ Are you a post aggregator?

04/ Do you take logic into account when posting?

If it's 3 carry on I fell for it(again)

01/ How many game did he start last season?

02/ How many players in front of him this season?

03/ Are you a post aggregator?

04/ Do you take logic into account when posting?

If it's 3 carry on I fell for it(again)
WTF
Seeing as it looks like we will be a little light this season so far how many games do you think he would get now ?

Watching the Levekusen v. Leipzig game, there are 3 take-aways :

1 - Wirtz would be a lot better in CM tham Olmo.

2 - Leipzig have no CM to speak of.

3 - Some unfunny div will write something to do with food in reply to this post because of the word take-away

:)
You’d be bananas to think that people wouldn’t jump on the pun train.

They always deliver

oo.

A consequence of us not having secured our reported targets is that whomever we now send out on loan ( e.g. Palmer, Bobb, McAtee, Doyle, THB etc.) is going to arrive at a club whose season has already begun, and they are therefore going to take time to settle and adapt to their new surroundings and catch up with fitness and tactics. That is less than ideal and will need to be considered when assessing next summer how they have developed.
I wouldn’t worry about that, they’ll all (or most of) be in our squad at his rate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.