It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Laporte I personally think we could have adapted into a John Stones type role, he's a good passer of the ball.

Cancelo, its a case of get what we can, he's one of the highest paid on the wage bill and no doubt will have bonuses on top should we win anything. Loan with a mandatory buy is by far our best option if a sale isnt possible, even if we need to take a haircut on value. 250k a week adds up rather rapidly for an asset you're not using.
Not sure Laporte mobile enough for that

There is nothing better than to see an academy player come through the ranks and establish themselves in the first team. I'm sure we would all like to see more of it. However we will not sacrifice trophy success for it.

I think it comes down to how you define giving them a chance. In my book it's giving them minutes here and there and if they step up to the plate they get more and more game time. It happened to Foden and Lewis and will now hopefully happen more with Palmer. What you don't do is go into the season with a squad depleted of genuine first team players so that you are relying on these academy players to step up. This level of expectation is not fair on the players and is more likely to hinder them imo.
We have a front 5 squad of only 6 first team players Haaland, Alvarez, Foden, Grealish, Bernardo and Kovacic. Players who we know we can rely on to play large amount of minutes in a team fighting for the league and champions league. We definitely need two more to add to that before the window shuts.
Absolutely bang on.

Watching the Levekusen v. Leipzig game, there are 3 take-aways :

1 - Wirtz would be a lot better in CM tham Olmo.

2 - Leipzig have no CM to speak of.

3 - Some unfunny div will write something to do with food in reply to this post because of the word take-away

:)

Watching the Levekusen v. Leipzig game, there are 3 take-aways :

1 - Wirtz would be a lot better in CM tham Olmo.

2 - Leipzig have no CM to speak of.

3 - Some unfunny div will write something to do with food in reply to this post because of the word take-away

:)

Would you say that Leverkeusen are able to drive-thru Leipzig's midfield rather easily?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.