It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

All the best. Deserves to play regular.

Another fantastic signing. The fee is irrelevant as he gave us his best years and we are stacked in that department.
100%

he cost us 25 M with what we have got back, incredible value, top class player and superb servant, good luck for the future.

I’m big fan of Mitoma if Palmer still wants to leave and with Brighton interested in him. We can do swap + money. I feels from Palmer interviews he seems discontent.

I want more Academy players in the squad and thrive like Lewis and Foden. If there was window to leave it is not this one as we are light on number and plenty of games to come along. Pep rates Palmer but vibes is off. I hope he stays but if he leaves getting another winger along with Doku.

Doku can play on both wings, same age as Palmer so good competition.

Mitoma can play on left, maybe Grealish can play centrally? Something we haven’t seen with KDB out. Doku/ palmer on right wing.

Just a hypothetical point.

Manchester City: Pep Guardiola says his side would be 'dead' if they spent like Chelsea

Love Pep
His interviews since he got the Champions league has been good watch. He seem relaxed and in his element. I watch the embargo interview it’s so good!

I wonder if there was no summer window and only a winter window if it could be good for young players. Clubs would be forced to try their squad as is and augment/improve them with their academy players. Then in January clubs would be free to trade as normal.
Pep mentioned if we don’t bring anyone in the academy is good enough to address it. There won’t be players bought in a desperate matter. He said 3 players form academy look like will be promoted to the first team. McAtee he mention to cover for KDB among list of current squad. Bobb will in squad it’s the third one I haven’t figured out.

His interviews since he got the Champions league has been good watch. He seem relaxed and in his element. I watch the embargo interview it’s so good!
Pep knows he has beaten them. Nothing more can be argued. The champions league gave credibility to all our other achievements as bizzare as that sounds.

We won, they lost and they fucking know it. Pep will kick on now from here. The snarky snarling proud Catalonia is about to hit new heights.

Yes, just like the notion that one of the very elite clubs identified a need for a CM and have moved from Bellingham to Rice to Paqueta to plan D is farcical. Yet here we are. Phrase it however you like, but it's ridiculous.
It’s seems ridiculous but I think it’s is not fair to say this as window is still open. When it’s closed we can properly judge. The club as built the squad with careful planning and we don’t just get players for numbers. If you saw embargo interview you would know Pep said no one is joining the squad for the sake of it. Academy will be able to help solve the problem until we find right players. No one will over pay.

Watch below what the transfer window looks like to Pep &co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.