It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can Madrid accomodate all of the Camavinga/Valverde/Tchouameni/Bellingham? There was a rumour earlier in the summer that one of them could be available?
Considering they only have Vini, Rodrygo and Diaz as actual attackers they usually use Valverde as a winger and Bellingham in that number 10. Kroos, Tcho, Cama and Modric got loads of gametime between them.

I don’t know if bluemoon is full of trolls now or if the majority are teenagers who just play football manager and fifa but the amount of shit that gets spewed on here on a daily is pretty impressive. I know it’s a football forum and people have their own opinions but some of the shite that gets posted is unbelievable. Imagine not trusting city’s scouting team/data analytics team, txiki etc… after we’ve just won the fuckin treble lol.

every player Barr a very few fit city perfectly as surprisingly we’re pretty fucking good at identifying players that fit the system.

I don’t know if bluemoon is full of trolls now or if the majority are teenagers who just play football manager and fifa but the amount of shit that gets spewed on here on a daily is pretty impressive. I know it’s a football forum and people have their own opinions but some of the shite that gets posted is unbelievable. Imagine not trusting city’s scouting team/data analytics team, txiki etc… after we’ve just won the fuckin treble lol.

every player Barr a very few fit city perfectly as surprisingly we’re pretty fucking good at identifying players that fit the system.
Woah tiger
Less of the sensible reply and more spouted crap in future please .
We need new stuff , haven’t you read the memo ?

Giving him to Barca for 47M (a pittance) next season is a huge negative to me, as much as I love him sell him to the highest bidder or we keep him for two years and let him leave on a free. It’s a shit deal no matter how you dress this up imho
Alternative is, he doesn't sign a contract. Is another year older and has one year left on his contract. So no, we aren't selling him to anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.