It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think if Bernado is staying, whether he likes it or not, we still go after Bellingham. That’s a signing for the future and I think he’d be great here for years. But means we don’t have to be going after another high level midfielder and a winger

Maybe a bit off topic but does anyone think any of the young lads on loan will make it at City.
Harwood Bellis seems to be getting some good ratings on match reports maybe we dont need a replacement for Laporte, particularly if we do go after Gvardiol who can play as both a full back and a centre half. I

While I hope that is true, we hear rhe same thing every transfe window in that Barca supposedly cant afford to register players and then they go and do just that seemingly with little problem.

I think i saw somewhere PSG were after him as well.....

Barca no doubt organising a major car boot sale to raise transfer funds…. I’m sure UEFA have no interest in their financial skulduggery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.