It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If he still wants to join Liverpool, hell, even without Saturday, then he doesn't have the right mentality to play for us anyway.

Not sure it’s as simple as that. I dislike them as much as every other city fan but when you look at it objectively you could make an argument for him joining us, Madrid or Liverpool. Each brings its own challenges and each is likely to bring major trophies over the next few years. Of course in the next 12 months we are much better set for trophies than the scousers but he’s 19 years old. Hopefully he chooses us, but if he goes there I don’t think it says anything about his mentality whatsoever.

Klopps needs a major rebuild but he will get them challenging again.

Not sure it’s as simple as that. I dislike them as much as every other city fan but when you look at it objectively you could make an argument for him joining us, Madrid or Liverpool. Each brings its own challenges and each is likely to bring major trophies over the next few years. Of course in the next 12 months we are much better set for trophies than the scousers but he’s 19 years old. Hopefully he chooses us, but if he goes there I don’t think it says anything about his mentality whatsoever.

And more importantly can they afford him, looking at their accounts I think not.

£100m isn't going to be enough to sign Bellingham in the Summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.