It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd rather give them the pot for Fati than any players, lad is a busted flush.
I’ve no idea on him, can’t say ever paid much attention, just saying general terms we will get linked to a few of their players.

Last edited:
I’ve no idea on him, can’t say ever paid much attention, just saying general terms we will get linked to a few of there players.
He's talented no doubt, but has had some nasty injuries already, knee and hamstring, nearly a year with the knee and a good few months with the other, all before the age of 20 and he's playing senior football since 16. Don't think he'll have the ceiling that many would presume regardless, as he's a lot more football under his belt than the average 16 year old and then on top he'll be a lot more susceptible to injury and burnout. We've enough talent with a good enough age profile anyway and they'll want top dollar.

While I hope that is true, we hear rhe same thing every transfe window in that Barca supposedly cant afford to register players and then they go and do just that seemingly with little problem.

I think i saw somewhere PSG were after him as well.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.