It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we are going to sign someone I'd think it would have to be ...
1. An attacking player
2. Not a key player for another team (unless they have already brought someone in as a replacement)
3. Willing to accept not being in our top XI (willing to fight)

No idea who. Maybe someone from a lower profile league, e.g. South America, MSL, Asia, etc?

Probably no one.

What's the betting that we'll hear of a surprise signing tomorrow, like a Mongolian Messi or an Inuit Iniesta or a Neanderthal Neymar or something??
How about a Fijian Felix?

Or an Aussie Agbonlahor...OK never mind.

OK I'll shut up now.

(I do like Inuit Iniesta though, I must say...:) Kudos Tony.)

If it was start of August I would agree mate, but just cannot see us doing so without getting absolutely turned over now.

To be honest, is there really any quality on the market at the moment? Quality that is clearly going to improve our first XI?

I am unsure.

I also have a bit of a theory that the people that run the show at City are trying to portray the club in a different way with all this net spend stuff. A part of me thinks we are doing it to start looking "better" in the eyes of the PL and UEFA to take away the constant legal battles and media releases having to defend the club.

Could be wrong, most likely am, but I do find it interesting how we keep hearing about net spend from the club. Even Pep has spoke about in a press conference recently if I recall.
It’s all about be self sustaining business like sheik Mansour said at the start of the purchase.

Anyone think Amrabat is worth a shout to give Rodri some rest throughout the season?

They should both play together as well so there would be plenty of minutes available.

If the rumours are true, very sad to see Tommy go. More so than Cole, to be honest.
I'm happy for him though as he'll get to do what he loves which is to play football and he'll hopefully get plenty of minutes with the move.

Good Morning Blues!
Are we signing a winger maybe today?

Palmer needs replacing for the Super Cup we have to play next year!

Yesterday's winning team in training featured Doku, McAtee, Gomez and Bobb. I hope that we have decided that is the solution for the wide areas.
The team also included Carson, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodri, Walker and Erling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.