It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sounds like a pretty shitty end to a weird summer.

The players in has come good but its certainly not been organised and not replacing Palmer even though we chased Paqueta and Eze just seems ridiculous for a team chasing history and who get absolutely no rest and KDB out for near enough the whole season.

Sounds like a pretty shitty end to a weird summer.
Yes, such a shit summer. Breaking nearly even on net spend. Best young Cb on the planet for peas, Kovacic, Croatian captain with more UCL's than us btw, Doku who by the way will be a superstar here, and now Mateus Nunes, whom i believe has been named by the greatest manager of all time, as The best in the world.

We lost people over 32 years of age, with the only non replaceable player being Gundogan.

TO recap. Laporte out, Gvardiol in. Gundogan out, Kovacic in. Mahrez out, Doku in. Palmer out, Nunes in.

Explain to me, how this is shitty and weird?

Yes, such a shit summer. Breaking nearly even on net spend. Best young Cb on the planet for peas, Kovacic, Croatian captain with more UCL's than us btw, Doku who by the way will be a superstar here, and now Mateus Nunes, whom i believe has been named by the greatest manager of all time, as The best in the world.

We lost people over 32 years of age, with the only non replaceable player being Gundogan.

TO recap. Laporte out, Gvardiol in. Gundogan out, Kovacic in. Mahrez out, Doku in. Palmer out, Nunes in.

Explain to me, how this is shitty and weird?
You missed Palmer out nobody in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.