It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Steidten has been put in charge of transfers, he started his July. If it was up to us we'd all fire Phillips to them for Paqueta, just he doesnt wanna go and they dont want him. Hopefully that might change later the window goes on and everyone gets desperate.

Alvarez as well in the mix of that poss mid.
Yes, it was last summer. I remember the issue being him & Moyes clashed over Ward-Prowse & Kudus. Luckily they got both & both have prospered.

Spam fans reckon Paqueta's been their best player this season & he still wants City. Philips wants out of City, so with Philips being "out" with the sniffles, & Paqueta being "out" injured for the rest of the transfer window, it seems neither clubs nor players would have little to lose, & more to gain by considering a Philips plus £40m to Spam & Paqueta to City possibilty.

The new guy took over 18 months ago & immediate clashed with an under pressure Gollum who wanted immediate impact signings like Ward Prowse, whereby the new fella wanted future potential signings like Kudus.

Both have worked out for the Hammers, so much so that Moyes has gone from facing the sack, to rumours of a contract extension.

They were happy to sell Paqueta in August, & Moyes had a previous interest in Philips, who chose City instead.

Several reports stare that Paqueta still wants the move to City, & that City are still interested in the player.

Newcastle have FFP issues to resolve & have baulked at City wanting a £5m loan fee, with an obligation to buy in the summer for £40m.

Juvé only wanted Philips on a free loan & can't afford the loan fee City want. The Geordie's are apparently able to pay the loan fee, but want to hang on a couple of weeks to see if their injury crisis eases.

If it was up to me, I'd be looking to do a deal with Spam for Paqueta, with Philips going the other way. Philips & Ward Prowse in a midfield three is nothing to be sniffed at.
Pointless making such an investment until the gambling issues are resolved

I don't see City doing anything now until the final day of the window and then maybe a loan both in and out

It's Euros not Pounds,his price is going down.
There probably is some sort of release clause in his contract. It’s how his team operate.

There isn’t a chance Barca could afford his wages. Madrid probably couldnt either if they get Mbappe on a free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.