It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It's Euros not Pounds,his price is going down.

truly laughable at 100 million euros
what would Manchester City have to pay for a player (striker) who just scored 52 goals in a season in England.

I don't think anybody in world football can afford to buy Haaland from Manchester City right now, City will never sell unless Haaland wants out. But why would Haaland want to leave if City are winning the BIG trophies?

Get Haaland tied up for the next 10 years and add a buyout clause of £1Billion, that's his worth to the club right now

There probably is some sort of release clause in his contract. It’s how his team operate.

There isn’t a chance Barca could afford his wages. Madrid probably couldnt either if they get Mbappe on a free.

Haaland's worth to Manchester City is the first take on any transfer, Plus I don't see Haaland doing the dirty on Manchester City and we would just give him what he asks in wages, Like I said Real Madrid or Barcelona days of being the biggest clubs and winning Champions league season after season are over,

Haaland At Manchester City can win the Champions League again and again and Haaland could break every goal record set in England and Manchester City, That should be enough to keep his fire burning bright for the next 10 years

truly laughable at 100 million euros
what would Manchester City have to pay for a player (striker) who just scored 52 goals in a season in England.

I don't think anybody in world football can afford to buy Haaland from Manchester City right now, City will never sell unless Haaland wants out. But why would Haaland want to leave if City are winning the BIG trophies?

Get Haaland tied up for the next 10 years and add a buyout clause of £1Billion, that's his worth to the club right now

Agree the only reason he would have a low sell on clause is he wanted it seeing as we got him for 52m! Like the rags could had before Dortmund apparently if they agreed to a very low sell on!

All speculation though!

Haaland's worth to Manchester City is the first take on any transfer, Plus I don't see Haaland doing the dirty on Manchester City and we would just give him what he asks in wages, Like I said Real Madrid or Barcelona days of being the biggest clubs and winning Champions league season after season are over,

Haaland At Manchester City can win the Champions League again and again and Haaland could break every goal record set in England and Manchester City, That should be enough to keep his fire burning bright for the next 10 years
Of course he can, but if it went tits up for him here, then he has his exit strategy.

He might want to play in Spain too.

His management have a clear MO of having lowish release clauses, so it might mean he has one here, or maybe we’ve negotiated it higher.

FFP changing to %wages to revenue means no one can afford him if Mbappe does go to Madrid. Well, PSG might, but he wouldn’t entertain that, I don’t think.

Erling to buy Barca?

There’s a rumour that Elton John is leaving David Furnish to set up home with Natalie Pike. Elton heard Natalie at half time when he misclicked on his fire stick and wants to have a duette album out by Christmas.

We understand the rumour is wide of the mark.

If they want to waste everybody’s time with pointless fucking nonsense I’m joining in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.