It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This summer will be interesting
CL qualification is a must for them.

Guess they’ll want the 3rd year of their rolling period to balance out to just under the FFP limit.

If I were Newcastle, I’d be selling Willock, Almiron and almost all of the rest of their squad before selling Guimares and Isak.

Has a 100m buyout in just last contract he signed too
Paqueta has £85m release clause in the summer & no one knows whether he's getting a ban or not. Think Paqueta is the better footballer but Bruno wouldn't be a bad 2nd option & Bruno is likely to be cover for Rodri, if needed

Paqueta has £85m release clause in the summer & no one knows whether he's getting a ban or not. Think Paqueta is the better footballer but Bruno wouldn't be a bad 2nd option & Bruno is likely to be cover for Rodri, if needed
I'd much prefer Paqueta. If his team had any sense, they'd pressure the PL to charge or drop the investigation ASAP.

The longer it drags on, the more the likelihood it'll have career defining consequences for Paqueta.

The investigation into Granit Xhaka took two years before it was dropped. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I'd be happy seeing this Bruno in a City shirt 40m/50m plus Phillips
Signing Brininis game changer we ned DM /8 and they are desperate for case for FFP.

I don’t care he has release clause if 12o but losing Rodri loses us title and Bruno could be answer to our problems. Plus Phillips options limiting already with clubs pulling out.

Our Gundo replacement available all of sudden?! Snoop in!

Signing Brininis game changer we ned DM /8 and they are desperate for case for FFP.

I don’t care he has release clause if 12o but losing Rodri loses us title and Bruno could be answer to our problems. Plus Phillips options limiting already with clubs pulling out.

Our Gundo replacement available all of sudden?! Snoop in!
Did an AI write this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.