It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think many PL fans realise (or if they do, don't accept) the lure of Real Madrid, and I think that too many City fans rely on the mistaken belief that Haaland is a City fan.
Real is widely recognised as being the biggest club in World football, and I doubt that there's many players who would turn them down if they came knocking.
It won't just be about money... Haaland knows Real Madrid want him, and I fully expect that he will move there at some point. Hopefully later rather than sooner, but the simple truth is that he won't be with City for any longer than his dad/agent want him to be.

They said the same thing about Aguero, He will not be at City for long and the so-called big 2 in Spain will come knocking and he will leave,

Haaland is Happy at City and winning the Big trophies to boot, So it is a case of who needs who. Does Haaland need Mardid nope, City can offer him everything and he fits into all our plans, Madrid can not afford him unless he's on a free like Mbappe,

Never underestimate the pulling power of Manchester City, Just ask Pep the best manager in the world being here for 8 years and happy

Cyrano is happy
I'd still push Philips to Spam & at best go through with Paqueta, or at worse hold on until the summer.

With Philips not playing at all & currently out with the "sniffles", it's not like we'd notice his absence.

It sounds like Spam could do with immediate reinforcements, so injuries & AFCON doesn't derail their season??? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

They said the same thing about Aguero, He will not be at City for long and the so-called big 2 in Spain will come knocking and he will leave,

Haaland is Happy at City and winning the Big trophies to boot, So it is a case of who needs who. Does Haaland need Mardid nope, City can offer him everything and he fits into all our plans, Madrid can not afford him unless he's on a free like Mbappe,

Never underestimate the pulling power of Manchester City, Just ask Pep the best manager in the world being here for 8 years and happy
all geared to try rock the boat
i remember it well when rags were ruining football player ex if off at end of season ..... oh hang on

Every summer started with Aguero to Real claims. It was even claimed Sergio only came to City, because Atletico refused to sell him directly to Real.

The Agueroooooooo moment made him a global Superstar & I'm so happy he'll always be regarded as a Manchester City legend, with a statue to cement his legacy.

What a player he was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.