It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It's Mount and Connor Gallagher - double Chelsea deal.

Probably pay £100m for those two.

I’ll probably get shit for this but…I do rate Mount. Think he’ll be really effective under Klopp. Gallagher is an energetic workhorse which is exactly what they need in midfield too.

Not a bad deal for them really.

Fortunately we’ve got brilliant people higher up in the club and therefore not in a position of chasing our tails with make-do signings like CG because of backwards planning in the past.

I’ll probably get shit for this but…I do rate Mount. Think he’ll be really effective under Klopp. Gallagher is an energetic workhorse which is exactly what they need in midfield too.

Not a bad deal for them really.

Fortunately we’ve got brilliant people higher up in the club and therefore not in a position of chasing our tails with make-do signings like CG because of backwards planning in the past.

They are better than what they currently have, but that's not saying much.

More Sainsburys than Harrods.

The thing about liverpool signing Jude is they need a lot more than just him,probably they could spend money on him,but that is probably their all transfer budget and they need more than one player to fill holes.

Why is a club not being able to afford a player yellow ticker tape news?

Ah i get i now. Sky sports news and the tramps collaborated so the headline was released just after the full time whistle, probably the same time the red mardarses released their statement about the glazers selling.

It isn't coincedence, it's calculated and co-ordinated to dampen the headlines about our win and bury it.

It's standard.

It's Mount and Connor Gallagher - double Chelsea deal.

Probably pay £100m for those two.
Mount is decent enough
Gallagher is awful, looks good in a bottom half team with his work rate but no Quality
If there solution is to buy chelsea reserves expect Klopp to leave shorty and back to europa soon after

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.