It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Paquetta would be class
Not as good as Bernardo on the ball but a lot better at shooting and passing forward
Bruno I’m not sure about, don’t think he is top level, not a bad back up but we need to improve
Again kimmich for squad depth but doesn’t get in first 11 for me
Frimpong rotating with walker would be good for a season

I would quite like Bruno, but it doesn't seem realistic. When we were building after the takeover we had to kiss a few frogs in the transfer market who we later got rid off, but we never sold any of our diamonds to rivals.
I know the Geordies have their problems and spending limits, but it would be a backward step, on the pitch, to sell your only crown jewel. Don't get me wrong, I can see him wanting to come but I doubt the Saudis will let that happen.

I would quite like Bruno, but it doesn't seem realistic. When we were building after the takeover we had to kiss a few frogs in the transfer market who we later got rid off, but we never sold any of our diamonds to rivals.
I know the Geordies have their problems and spending limits, but it would be a backward step, on the pitch, to sell your only crown jewel. Don't get me wrong, I can see him wanting to come but I doubt the Saudis will let that happen.
He has a release clause.

1) I'd love Bernie to stay another 3-4 years but feel his homesickness, he will go
2) 3 players I've loved most in my 60 yrs supporting City are The King Merlin and Kev I just feel he is broken
3) Don't like the Striker system as good as Erling has been I'd take the swap and play a false 9
4) Wirtz next year, Musiala this if poss and rotate with Jack LM
5)Back 3 all rotated 3 from 6 options
6)Ortega may go then a replacement to come in

Don't like Bruno or Paqueta

Attachments

• 660d2f565de2a1a350f543b3.png
    660d2f565de2a1a350f543b3.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.