It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we sign one of them that would make sense. Seems a bit overkill, unless a few of our midfielders are leaving
Assume that Bernardo will finally leave, and perhaps the thinking is that Kev may pick up more injuries. Kalvin will also have gone.

And as one is more a defensive midfield and the other attacking, it does make sense. We've certainly been light in midfield at times this season.

I think we could do Kimmich in addition to these two - neither Bruno or Paqueta play as a 6, whereas Kimmich offers that versatility at both the 6 and RB. It seems like we could have a very energetic midfield that could allow for a less athletic player such as Kimmich to come in and do a job at the 6 if Rodri needs a rest.

I would have nothing against
Plus Perrone and Frimpong

IMG-20240402-211117.jpg

IMG-20240402-211045.jpg

At least I got to watch, Merlin Kev and Colin , in my 60 years supporting City these two diving cheats would finish me.
The answer to Gundo, Kev, Bernie and Mahrez would be these two plus Kova and Doku.

Rumours of Kdb and Walker going to Saudi for me ain't happening

Same. Walker has no reason to accept a Saudi offer while he’s still England and City’s starting RB and winning trophies every year. He’s City’s captain!

Even if next season was “one year too many” and his form fell off a cliff, the Saudis would still throw stupid money at him in 2025.

Same. Walker has no reason to accept a Saudi offer while he’s still England and City’s starting RB and winning trophies every year. He’s City’s captain!

Even if next season was “one year too many” and his form fell off a cliff, the Saudis would still throw stupid money at him in 2025.
Walker will retire for the Internationals after the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.