It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not only a release clause for Bruno but they aren’t getting top4. Think if we are interested he’d push the move.

Just if we want to spend 100m on a player again.

Not only a release clause for Bruno but they aren’t getting top4. Think if we are interested he’d push the move.

Just if we want to spend 100m on a player again.

it`s Pep also testing the clubs desire to really push on imo as well mate? May get him to sign an extension as well? Paqueta and Bruno if held to release clause prices would be £185m for the pair.

Not sure on either Paquetta or Bruno G....are either of them anywhere near the standard of what we will be losing in the next couple of years in Bernardo and KDB --- Im not sure they are. I know KDB is a standout player but the drop off in ability is huge.......esp with Bruno G and bernardo for instance.

Wirtz on the other hand looks like he could be that good in a year or so and has more upside potential than either of them

Not sure on either Paquetta or Bruno G....are either of them anywhere near the standard of what we will be losing in the next couple of years in Bernardo and KDB --- Im not sure they are. I know KDB is a standout player but the drop off in ability is huge.......esp with Bruno G and bernardo for instance.

Wirtz on the other hand looks like he could be that good in a year or so and has more upside potential than either of them
Bruno.G is like a Kalvin replacement
Paqueta is Bernardo replacement

City’s board is seeing Wirtz as KdB replacement

Bruno.G is like a Kalvin replacement
Paqueta is Bernardo replacement

City’s board is seeing Wirtz as KdB replacement
Not sure about that,I have doubts we will go for either Guimaraes or Wirtz. If I was to guess Foden is KDB replacement, our first midfield 3 going forward will be Rodri, Paqueta, Foden. Obviously we'll need rotation and back up for them but doubt that would be players like Guimaraes or Wirtz. Probably keep Kovacic and KDB for at least one more year,not convinced Bernardo goes this summer either. Might be wide forwards we are more in need of.

If true signing players Pep wants makes him stay its a no brainer for me. Lets be honest if a player is liked by either Txiki or Pep they are very good players.

For me knowing Fodens role next year is like a transfer itself and sets us up for what ever business we do.

Foden is KDB's successor no doubt and id rather him in this team than Wirtz or Musiala although both incredible talents.

Doku also looked better on the right last night.

I don’t think Guimares is a top player. Never seen anything that makes me think he’d improve us. Rather paulinha for instance to help Rodri
dont think Paulinha has the 'on the ball' playmaking we need from the #6, great ball winner and covers every blade though. Bruno G just a smarter player for me (think Gundo in the 6)

Also if we signed a player like Bruno (or Kimmich) to play next to Rodri imagine how much more freedom Rodri would have. He completely controls our play and could do it higher up the pitch. We need someone that can play alongside him but also cover him when he cant player.

I really thought Kovacic would be the answer to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.