It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I feel like with Bernado if you can’t afford him you should sell to raise the funds. If he’s available for 50m and wants to go to that club they’d be stupid not to go all in. Barca, Madrid, Athletico, PSG can all either afford that or sell players to then bid.

Benfica we might end up doing business with so is a chance.

If he went back to Benfica over the others I think I’d respect him even more.

What about Bernado to Girona? Has been no talk of this (probably because it would never happen) but with a release clause it is fair market value so can’t be done transferring between clubs. He gets his move to Spain and helps promote a CFG club.

Good refresh of the 1st team squad needed, getting the quality players in to replace will not be straight forward. We lost a lot of goals in the team when mahrez and gundog left along with their experience and ability.

I hope/think we will see Pep tweak how we attack - still retaining control and possession but look to move that ball quicker through the midfield to Haaland

Paqueta will be one of those signing and he can make those passes along with Phil.

Paqueta
Bruno
Frimpong
Olmo
Savio

Would be my choices. Picked Olmo over Neto based on injuries . Would love Kimmoch as well to be honest but if we got Bruno and Frimpong then we wouldn’t need him?

I don't think it is a given Bernardo will go. There really aren't a lot of clubs in Europe (outside England) that can afford his release clause. I can't see him wanting to go to PSG.

I think it was already planned for this summer mate with that number release clause being put in his contract? It basically just give him a thank pay rise for the season and a guarantee to go this summer

I think it was already planned for this summer mate with that number release clause being put in his contract? It basically just give him a thank pay rise for the season and a guarantee to go this summer
Not sure he does. Not if he wants Benfica at some point, he's 30 so anyone paying his release will want a few years from him making Benfica difficult.Where he can stay 2 more with us move to Benfica at 32 for nothing and finish his career there. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is with us still next season.

Not sure he does. Not if he wants Benfica at some point, he's 30 so anyone paying his release will want a few years from him making Benfica difficult.Where he can stay 2 more with us move to Benfica at 32 for nothing and finish his career there. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is with us still next season.

I think PSG is the only viable option. Julian Laurens did say a few weeks ago that he is high on their transfer list for this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.