It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As for Kimmich, personally I'm uncertain he could play a lone CDM in the PL, & his age is also a concern.
He’s 29. We could easily get 4 very good years out of him.

Got a soft spot for him though he’s been a player I’ve wanted here for years!

I just cant believe at all in these Musiala links.

There is absolutely no way Bayern sells one of their best young players, they will likely build the team aroubd him.

Tolmie is being misled or joking.

There is absolutely no way Bayern sells one of their best young players, they will likely build the team aroubd him.

Player power. Mbappe saga has changed the game.

Madrid and Barca have had it to a degree for a while and Bayern in Germany.

Same has happened in the NBA, different sport I know but is a joke these days.

Player power. Mbappe saga has changed the game.

Madrid and Barca have had it to a degree for a while and Bayern in Germany.

Same has happened in the NBA, different sport I know but is a joke these days.
I get that.

I just think Bayern is too big to allow it to happen.

It's almost as if the player's agent knows that leaking such stories to a click-desperate media might encourage Bayern, who are already under domestic pressure, to renew his contract (signed in 2021 and up in 2026) on better terms. Since 2021 he's produced 3 good seasons and probably wants and deserves better terms.

It's almost as if the player's agent knows that leaking such stories to a click-desperate media might encourage Bayern, who are already under domestic pressure, to renew his contract (signed in 2021 and up in 2026) on better terms. Since 2021 he's produced 3 good seasons and probably wants and deserves better terms.
They’ll have to renew it anyway if they want to keep him - regardless of leaks.

Certain aspects make me think it could happen, the fact he grew up in England. He probably wants to play in the Premier League. Bayern struggling to attract first choices in terms of replacing the manager, in addition to the poor performance and potential rebuild next season. I think Musiala knows that if he commits to his next contract with Bayern, he will likely play the remainder of his career in Germany. He could want out before that?

Still probably won’t happen will it.

They’ll have to renew it anyway if they want to keep him - regardless of leaks.

Certain aspects make me think it could happen, the fact he grew up in England. He probably wants to play in the Premier League. Bayern struggling to attract first choices in terms of replacing the manager, in addition to the poor performance and potential rebuild next season. I think Musiala knows that if he commits to his next contract with Bayern, he will likely play the remainder of his career in Germany. He could want out before that?

Still probably won’t happen will it.
Spent the first seven years of his life in Germany, nine in England, and the rest back in his home country. The fact that he chose to represent Germany at the full national level suggests, to me, that he's made his decision and will not be pining for fish and chips and the Premier League.

We already have Foden and Bobb to push de Bruyne and that'll do for me.

We already have Foden and Bobb to push de Bruyne and that'll do for me.
I see you very conservative. Well I am more aggressive. I want to win all trophies. I am not interested in just pushing KDB, I am also interested in winning all the trophies. So Musiala/Wirtz added to this team, is a must for me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.