It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Musiala tells Bayern he’s not going to sign a new contract they will at some point have to make a decision.

He still has 2 years left and because he fits the homegrown quota in the Premier League, even if he waits until he has a year left, he will still demand big money.

Where is any PL going to get that quality of a player that counts as homegrown. It's worth an extra £25m-£30m even with just one year left on his deal.

I will be astonished if Bayern let him go.

They would have to ensure the signature of Wirtz before letting him go and I think that happens next summer not this.

He still has 2 years left and because he fits the homegrown quota in the Premier League, even if he waits until he has a year left, he will still demand big money.

Where is any PL going to get that quality of a player that counts as homegrown. It's worth an extra £25m-£30m even with just one year left on his deal.

I will be astonished if Bayern let him go.

They would have to ensure the signature of Wirtz before letting him go and I think that happens next summer not this.
Yes totally agree with you that’s why I said Bayern will have to make a decision at some point if it becomes clear he won’t sign an extension.

They will clearly still command a decent fee even in the last 12 months. I agree on the Wirtz situation.

They can’t even tell him who the manager is going to be next season yet, not going to help with tying him down and getting him to commit to signing a new deal.

Surely we have been in Musiala’s ear?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.