It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

In a market where Rice, Enzo or Caicedo go for over 100, we would sure as hell ask for 100+ for one of the most promising young strikers in the world, a world cup winner, the only player in the history of football to win all the titles he has won in one season. Why wouldn't we?
Good luck with it.

There’s no **** out there with 100m to blow on a 15 goal a season forward imo.

In a market where Rice, Enzo or Caicedo go for over 100, we would sure as hell ask for 100+ for one of the most promising young strikers in the world, a world cup winner, the only player in the history of football to win all the titles he has won in one season. Why wouldn't we?
The only money in world football is in the prem, and not a single team is going to give us 100m to strengthen whilst they get Alvarez.

The best you can hope for is someone like Juventus or Atletico Madrid spending like 50/60m + add ons and at that price point there is no reason to sell.

Paqueta
Bruno G.
Savio
Rodrygo
Gustavo Nunes
João Mário
Estevao Willian

Txiki's scout report just stuck on Brazil this summer? SAMBA SUMMER!
Paqueta is such bet, i think the charges will be resolved at the end of summer transfer window
Bruno.G seems like very realistic option
i think Savio will go back to Girona after Summer camp
Rodrygo won't come, he 100% Madridista and he would rather sit at the bench than play for us or Liverpool
Gustavo is CFG signing for Bahia most likely

Paqueta is such bet, i think the charges will be resolved at the end of summer transfer window
Bruno.G seems like very realistic option
i think Savio will go back to Girona after Summer camp
Rodrygo won't come, he 100% Madridista and he would rather sit at the bench than play for us or Liverpool
Gustavo is CFG signing for Bahia most likely
agree i just like the 'all the brazilians stories' this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.