It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd love to know how we have a deal in place for olmo, but only if our first choice doesn't come off. Have we told him you are literally our sloppy seconds are you OK with that?
yeah that seems a bit weird to me but maybe it’s normal for transfers? or the allaged deadline for paqueta until the end of may is in place so city can get olmo or let him move on?

olmo’s agent was involved in gvardiol’s transfers negotiations somehow, allegedly on leipzig’s side of stuff. he was there when joško arrived to manchester, i saw him in the video city made.

city allegedly tried to buy him last summer but leipzig refused and there was no release clause then.

olmo’s background is unusual, he was la
masia captain and then went to dinamo zagreb academy. he is smart and a super nice guy, we consider him one of our own even though he’s spanish :D

if you look at the changes that we really need, not fantasy football, for me its replace Gomez, Philips and Nunes and possibly Bernardo if Barca have actually got some money. So then we'd have a 23 man squad. Ortega may decide to move on, which would be a big loss. So that would be 4 out and 4 in the current squad. If we include Walker then 5 out 5 in. We have got to find someone who can be trusted to rotate Rodri, ie the replacement for Philips is the top priority. Nunes's stats are woeful, 29% of PL game time with 3% goal involvement for an AM, that was just 2 assists in the PL.

1714468625723.png

Last edited:
If Caicedo is worth £115m, we should be getting at least £250m for Jack.

I’d reluctantly sell at that kind of price.
Whilst I always want to say "He is worth what someone is willing to pay". Caicedo is not worth that money, Chelsea are just stupid. Grealish owes us about 50 odd million if my amortisation maths is correct so if Chelsea were to put that on the table, you never know. They desperately need some experienced players and their current wingers add fuck all to that team. I could see it.

Whilst I always want to say "He is worth what someone is willing to pay". Caicedo is not worth that money, Chelsea are just stupid. Grealish owes us about 50 odd million if my amortisation maths is correct so if Chelsea were to put that on the table, you never know. They desperately need some experienced players and their current wingers add fuck all to that team. I could see it.
Obviously I was posting slightly tongue in cheek about the craziness of Chelsea’s spending, but no doubt there will be a figure that we would consider.

We could do without losing both our pausa wide players in the same window though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.