It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I would view it as a little like the Bernie thing - go with our blessing, but it does sound a little far fetched. Spain maybe or even back home, but it doesn't seem to make sense.

Olmo surely is not a legit target.... Surely.....
city tried to get him last summer, but he didn’t have a release clause then and leipzig refused to sell because they already lost 4 starting xi players.

but according to rumors, olmo is an option if paqueta’s charges don’t get dropped.

btw, i get people who want superstar signings, i get people worried about olmo’s injury record. those who shit on him as a player without even actually watching him play are clowns.

we have to be playing rags this week i guess with only negative rumours surrounding last days ffs, no way we let him go, he's due a new contract, why u all falling for this shit

Huge news, personally feel ortega is the better stopper, but no doubt ederson has been crucial to our way of playing. Been an absolute hero during his time here.
It’s most likely agent talk wanting a new contract.

If it isn’t and he wants to go, then we’re probably in the best position we could be in as we have a trusted replacement in Ortega.

We then use him as number one for a few years or until we identify the next keeper.

The only unknown really is if teams would start pressing our keeper again. Even that could open up more space for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.