It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Stones sadly because of injuries is in a difficult position in terms of an extension.

Ederson 100% deserves a rise and extension if the reported contract he is on is true.
One can never tell with Stones. He's a bit like certain apple trees: bears an abundance every second year. It's uncanny how he has one good season followed by one where he is available less. Only turns 30 next week. Could extend him one year, 2027, by which stage he'll be 33, but tailor his workload accordingly.

Bayern after Johnny Stones apparently - 'very unhappy' at lack of game time

Kompany has always really rated stones, too.

On nedum's podcast whilst he was still at Anderlecht he included him in his 5 aside of the best players he's ever played with and went on a tangent about how good he is.

Doubt he'll leave (nor do I want him to), but with kompany headed there I tend to think this isn't without some merit.

Of course we don't force them. However, when negotiating an extension, one is free to casually mention it as perhaps impinging on their domestic availability.

I still think there's not even casual mention about it, our club will never denied for it's player to chance to represent their national side under any circumstances except of course major injury happened before national team selection announcement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.