It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I still think there's not even casual mention about it, our club will never denied for it's player to chance to represent their national side under any circumstances except of course major injury happened before national team selection announcement.
We'll have to beg to differ. Guardiola's demeanour after Walker and Stones were injured on last international duty suggests something different to me. Would have liked to have seen both fully fit for the games against Real Madrid and Arsenal, but we can't turn back the clock.

I might be wrong, often am, but I'm anticipating a spate of retirals from international football after this summer.

Bayern after Johnny Stones apparently - 'very unhappy' at lack of game time

They can get so far to fuck it's not even funny.

I want Jonny Boulders here for eternity. I don't care about his injuries, the joyous way he plays football makes it all worth it!

I'm sure he's (recently) said he wants to finish his career here too. And he's been in tougher positions than this in terms of pecking orders in the past.

We'll have to beg to differ. Guardiola's demeanour after Walker and Stones were injured on last international duty suggests something different to me. Would have liked to have seen both fully fit for the games against Real Madrid and Arsenal, but we can't turn back the clock.

I might be wrong, often am, but I'm anticipating a spate of retirals from international football after this summer.
This might upset a blue in Eccles, but if you could get Branthwaite in the squad for the same money as we sold a certain Johnny Stones, would it be prudent business?

This might upset a blue in Eccles, but if you could get Branthwaite in the squad for the same money as we sold a certain Johnny Stones, would it be prudent business?
The transfer or upsetting Eccles?

Neither, I would imagine. As I’ve mentioned, Stones’ career has followed a common pattern, so next season he’s due a good one. Now, a straight swop for Eric Dier, on the other hand…

The transfer or upsetting Eccles?

Neither, I would imagine. As I’ve mentioned, Stones’ career has followed a common pattern, so next season he’s due a good one. Now, a straight swop for Eric Dier, on the other hand…
I wouldn’t have strong feelings either way. Would you extend his contract next summer?

Guardiola might have his opinion about it but i think he knows that kind decision will be unpopular if the rest of players in team know about it.

Almost all player in our team (not counting english player) is very proud to represent their national team, it will be very unpopular decision to force the player not going to represent their country.

While we talking about it, how about telling to Haaland face that he should retire from national team early because his NT team suck and will never be amount of anything at international stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.