It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

View attachment 120107
This is what I expect. No revolution here, easing out Kev and Kyle (both likely to play a lot of games, still), and of course, you could easily put the likes of Nathan Ake in that 11 for Ruben, switch John and Manu around, use Jeremy or Julian, or use Kova in midfield if Bruno doesn't happen (or needs time to perform).
Do you think Bruno G could be our only addition? If there are no major outgoings in the first team I could see that

Not counting Savio, only expecting one midfielder unless Bernardo goes. If we Have Rodri, Kovacic, Guimaraes, KDB ,Foden, Nunes and Bernardo why would we need anyone else ?
Kova and KDB both getting on

Wouldn’t hurt to have another body in there imo, especially when you think about more games next season too

Bernardo will be gone imo fairly early in the window as that price was put in there for a reason and maybe if Vinny goes to Bayern Bernie ends up there? I also think PSG will go for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.