It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Guardiola might have his opinion about it but i think he knows that kind decision will be unpopular if the rest of players in team know about it.

Almost all player in our team (not counting english player) is very proud to represent their national team, it will be very unpopular decision to force the player not going to represent their country.

While we talking about it, how about telling to Haaland face that he should retire from national team early because his NT team suck and will never be amount of anything at international stage.
I think we need to distinguish between those players in their salad days and men in the autumn of their careers (Walker, Stones, de Bruyne). We’re not going to force them, but if they continue to insist on going on international duty, return injured, and then find themselves benched and unable to get back in the team, then they shouldn’t be unhappy with their lot.

1716479408275.png
This is what I expect. No revolution here, easing out Kev and Kyle (both likely to play a lot of games, still), and of course, you could easily put the likes of Nathan Ake in that 11 for Ruben, switch John and Manu around, use Jeremy or Julian, or use Kova in midfield if Bruno doesn't happen (or needs time to perform).

The transfer or upsetting Eccles?

Neither, I would imagine. As I’ve mentioned, Stones’ career has followed a common pattern, so next season he’s due a good one. Now, a straight swop for Eric Dier, on the other hand…
Wait, someone is proposing that!? Dier is nowhere near our level. Bang average player at best, nowhere near our level.

Keep Stonesy here instead. Buy a young CB to ease him in as a future Stones replacement.

Wait, someone is proposing that!? Dier is nowhere near our level. Bang average player at best, nowhere near our level.

Keep Stonesy here instead. Buy a young CB to ease him in as a future Stones replacement.
Sir, I will have you know that Eric Dier is the Phiilip David Charles Collins LVO of football. He's not good enough. Pffffft.

Kompany has always really rated stones, too.

On nedum's podcast whilst he was still at Anderlecht he included him in his 5 aside of the best players he's ever played with and went on a tangent about how good he is.

Doubt he'll leave (nor do I want him to), but with kompany headed there I tend to think this isn't without some merit.
If he's fit he plays regularly - except in the last 8 months of the season when Pep tends to stick with a core team selection. - That's the only reason he hasn't played.

View attachment 120107
This is what I expect. No revolution here, easing out Kev and Kyle (both likely to play a lot of games, still), and of course, you could easily put the likes of Nathan Ake in that 11 for Ruben, switch John and Manu around, use Jeremy or Julian, or use Kova in midfield if Bruno doesn't happen (or needs time to perform).
Do you think Bruno G could be our only addition? If there are no major outgoings in the first team I could see that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.