It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Both Ederson and Stones signed their last contract extensions in 2021, since which time we’ve won the treble and league titles aplenty. Both players will have seen peers such as Bernardo and Walker renegotiate last summer on improved terms and now feel it’s their turn. Can’t really blame them. For our part, however, I’d be asking Stones to reconsider his international career as part of any deal.

Both Ederson and Stones signed their last contract extensions in 2021, since which time we’ve won the treble and league titles aplenty. Both players will have seen peers such as Bernardo and Walker renegotiate last summer on improved terms and now feel it’s their turn. Can’t really blame them. For our part, however, I’d be asking Stones to reconsider his international career as part of any deal.

Don't think our club will ever force the player regarding their international career, they let the player to do it on their own term whether they want to go to National Team or not.

Stones sadly because of injuries is in a difficult position in terms of an extension.

Ederson 100% deserves a rise and extension if the reported contract he is on is true.

Don't think our club will ever force the player regarding their international career, they let the player to do it on their own term whether they want to go to National Team or not.
Of course we don't force them. However, when negotiating an extension, one is free to casually mention it as perhaps impinging on their domestic availability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.