It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I met an Everton fan on Sunday watching the game. He has heard that when/if the Everton takeover happens they want Grealish.
lol WFT Everton are completely skint and that includes their potential new owners!

Newcastle are the ones that could well go for Grealish and even more so if we go in for Bruno.

lol WFT Everton are completely skint and that includes their potential new owners!

Newcastle are the ones that could well go for Grealish and even more so if we go in for Bruno.
Well 777 are just playing the game I think but if that does fall through they will find someone new I reckon and no better poster boy than Grealish to bring in the new cash at a new stadium etc.

Well 777 are just playing the game I think but if that does fall through they will find someone new I reckon and no better poster boy than Grealish to bring in the new cash at a new stadium etc.
I would say he is the last player they want and more importantly he could do a lot better IF he does leave.

If Jack leaves it'll be because he's asked to go. And if he's done that it'll be because he knows that Doku is going to keep him out of the team.

The threats of Bobb and Savio might also play a part.

Having said all that, I'd be very surprised to see him leave.

I would say he is the last player they want and more importantly he could do a lot better IF he does leave.
Why?

I am not too sure he does have better options in all honesty. I don't think a team from Europe would give us a big fee and want his wages. I don't see him at any of the top 6 really. I think Everton have a lot of talent to work with and I expect them to recover to a top 8/10 team next year.

I don't think Jack goes tbh, very important for Pep still but you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.