It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why?

I am not too sure he does have better options in all honesty. I don't think a team from Europe would give us a big fee and want his wages. I don't see him at any of the top 6 really. I think Everton have a lot of talent to work with and I expect them to recover to a top 8/10 team next year.

I don't think Jack goes tbh, very important for Pep still but you never know.
Because 2024 Everton are in a mess.

In another couple of years when they move into the new stadium I could see them becoming a force and pushing for top 6 but that is still some way off.

In the meantime it's mid table and whatever anyone thinks of Jack Grealish he is a lot better than that.

Newcastle or Villa for me would be perfect for him.

Well 777 are just playing the game I think but if that does fall through they will find someone new I reckon and no better poster boy than Grealish to bring in the new cash at a new stadium etc.
777 are shisters, they are playing the pyramid game and it's on the verge of collapsing.

Jack mentioned himself in the sky interview after the hammers game he had had a poor season and stuff going on in his life that pep had helped him with so not sure he goes this summer to be honest unless he asks to.

i also think this will be fairly big refresh
Doubt it. Gomez definitely going, probably Bernardo.
Ederson sounds like just agent talks, Walker seem to be staying one more year. Grealish would only be on his own request. There’s no way Pep would want him to go

Lads I was at Europa Final last night and we need to be all over Wirtz.

Ignoring the result his off the ball movement was unreal. Always open in space. Great quick passes.

His teammates are nowhere near his level. He’d thrive next to Rodri and Phil.
Who won Liverpool or Rangers?

View attachment 120107
This is what I expect. No revolution here, easing out Kev and Kyle (both likely to play a lot of games, still), and of course, you could easily put the likes of Nathan Ake in that 11 for Ruben, switch John and Manu around, use Jeremy or Julian, or use Kova in midfield if Bruno doesn't happen (or needs time to perform).
No KDB is a downgrade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.