It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hope Jack stays. Brilliant player and personality.

One thing I noticed in the InsideCity video from the title win was him staying behind to do a bleep test and a lot of the coaching staff stood in the distance likely taking notes.

Maybe feels he has something to prove!
what is a bleep test?

Interesting clip from Gab and Juls. In short, they say if Pep is leaving in a year, then expect little activity, if he is planning to stay a refresh will take place this summer. Hoping for a summer of major upheavel, then!!

Rubbish that be because if we don't spend big this summer when next summer comes and if the new rules come in it will mean we won't be able to spend big that summer! Think we will spend 250m this summer

Rubbish that be because if we don't spend big this summer when next summer comes and if the new rules come in it will mean we won't be able to spend big that summer! Think we will spend 250m this summer
we're one of the better teams inline with the new PSR rules as well if they go with the UEFA 70% etc

according to gossip, city aren’t interested in olise, eze is a potential signing though.
Don't see it with him. He plays predominantly in the attacking middle (we have no need for that), or on the left (no need here as well). Has only played 1 game on the right this season according to stats here: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/332403/Show/Eberechi-Eze and that was his worst game. We need someone primarily for the RW spot. He signed an extension last year as well. These Palace-podcast guys think he is not City-level:

He is a good player, but not good enough for us, IMO, not at the quoted prices either (after the contract extension). For me, we need someone more established than that, and not for ridiculous amounts for this sort of player either.

we're one of the better teams inline with the new PSR rules as well if they go with the UEFA 70% etc

Look at the new premier ones that were discussed last month about you can only spend 4/5 times more than the bottom team receives in tv money! That amount you can spend on wages from the club + bonus ours was around 500m and they worked out if those rules were in this summer we could only spend around 50m

I hope that is not true. I think Olise is a much better player than Eze.
I agree, and he is primarily a RW, so exactly what we need. Also, almost 4 years younger.
It's a no to Eze from me, not what we need right now, and not at the required level. Inflated value as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.