It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bruno G
Eze
Frimpong
Savio
Branthwaite (if Stones does actually leave)

Just get it done City! lol
Pep’s future will hold this window back mate - I can’t see how we sign 5 players just for a new manager to come in and have players he isn’t keen on

1-2 this window whilst keeping the squad together for another season then summer 2025 will be a rebuild of sorts or we back Pep after a contract extension

I reckon Bruno G, Savio and potentially a goalkeeper if Eddie or Ortega leaves

Pep’s future will hold this window back mate - I can’t see how we sign 5 players just for a new manager to come in and have players he isn’t keen on

1-2 this window whilst keeping the squad together for another season then summer 2025 will be a rebuild of sorts or we back Pep after a contract extension

I reckon Bruno G, Savio and potentially a goalkeeper if Eddie or Ortega leaves

No point in possibly wasting a season mate and allowing the likes of Arsenal to improve further? Be a waste as well to be honest if Pep decides to stay?

No point in possibly wasting a season mate and allowing the likes of Arsenal to improve further? Be a waste as well to be honest if Pep decides to stay?
I hope I’m wrong and we do spend however I’m not so sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.