It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Bernado stays I wonder if he permanently gets moved into CM and we look for another out and out winger. Then Bernie can cover if need be.

Rodri-Bernado-Foden

That’s a great midfield.

Also have KDB that will play a lot of minutes and start a lot of games.

My perfect window is

Ederson and Ortega resign, failing that Ederson does and we get good money for Ortega and another solid back up. Think we would look for the same quality.

Walker goes. He has offers and a good time to leave.

We sign Frimpong for the 35m release clause.

Stones stays. No other changes to the defence.

Gomez goes. Replaced by academy player or similar prospect. Barca kid mentioned today.

Phillips and Cancelo sold or more likely loaned with options.

Buy Kimmich. Much better choice than Bruno in my opinion can cover RB, CDM and CM.

Bernado stays.

Nunes gets a loan move as don’t think there will be space if we sign another CM and Bernie stays. Makes sense that it’s Nunes but still believe there is a player there. Probably goes to Chelsea for 50m though.

We sign Savio. Wingers then are
Savio/Doku/Grealish/Bobb

But Savio gets a loan move to a CL club that’s not Girona.

Foden can play out wide but needs to play in the middle. Same for Alvarez but he needs to push Haaland more. Bobb to be used centrally as well.

Hopefully the Rodrygo talk means something and he’s the 100m+ player.

Ederson/Ortega/Caraon

Ake/Gvardiol/Dias/Akanji/Stones/Frimpong/Lewis + Gomez style squad player.

Rodri/Kimmich/Kovacic

Foden/KDB/Bernado

Grealish/Doku/Rodrygo/Bobb (Savio put on loan)

Haaland/Alvarez.

23 players, Frimpong/Foden/Bobb are club trained so enough spots for CL. Enough Home grown players as well.

But this is not football manager so I know it won’t happen.

My perfect window is

Ederson and Ortega resign, failing that Ederson does and we get good money for Ortega and another solid back up. Think we would look for the same quality.

Gomez goes. Replaced by academy player or similar prospect. Barca kid mentioned today.

Buy Kimmich. Much better choice than Bruno in my opinion can cover RB, CDM and CM.

Bernado stays.

Nunes gets a loan move as don’t think there will be space if we sign another CM and Bernie stays. Makes sense that it’s Nunes but still believe there is a player there. Probably goes to Chelsea for 50m though.

Savio/Doku/Grealish/Bobb

Foden can play out wide but needs to play in the middle. Same for Alvarez but he needs to push Haaland more. Bobb to be used centrally as well.

Ederson/Ortega/Caraon

Rodri/Kimmich/Kovacic

Foden/KDB/Bernado

Haaland/Alvarez.

23 players, Frimpong/Foden/Bobb are club trained so enough spots for CL. Enough Home grown players as well.

Nah buy Bruno and frimpong that's us done sell players we down want! Silva stays Walker stays Kdb stays Gomes philips Cancelo sold or loaned out..

Pep’s future will hold this window back mate - I can’t see how we sign 5 players just for a new manager to come in and have players he isn’t keen on

1-2 this window whilst keeping the squad together for another season then summer 2025 will be a rebuild of sorts or we back Pep after a contract extension

I reckon Bruno G, Savio and potentially a goalkeeper if Eddie or Ortega leaves
Or the club could already know of Peps intentions.

My perfect window is

Bernado stays.

Savio/Doku/Grealish/Bobb

Ederson/Ortega/Caraon

Rodri/Kimmich/Kovacic

Foden/KDB/Bernado

Haaland/Alvarez.

re-sign?

I'd definitely have Griezmann so long as he was willing to accept a squad role. He can fill in multiple positions and is a really clever player who would fit in our side easily. Depends on whether he still has the drive to improve or wants a final payday.
It’s not how he plays, it’s the person he is; we’re very particular on the type of people we bring in thankfully. So this one is a definite no go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.