It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well commit to Pep then and spend the money on who he wants! Rice was a statement signing that proved Arsenal wanted to be at the top and we have recond turnover, record profits and Pep! Of course we have been hugely successful and blessed with more than we could have imagined but pep’s mindset is to want to improve and wants to see how driven the board as well as the squad are to get better and that’s the challenge he will set for a new contract imo. We have record turnovers, record profits yet seemingly want to win the net spend trophy every summer as well? Bruno Guimaraes is the one that pep wants and it’s the area most important in the squad so just sign him, fill that gap and then anything else can be dependent on outgoings etc. Rodri will be fucked again after pre season as we have killed him the last two years and the euros again will mind hardly any rest. More games next season needs an expanded squad anyway as I sense more muscle type injuries happening unfortunately so we need to be prepared and can rotate the squad with quality though and go for 5 in a row. If the board commit to pep, he will commit to them imo. It’s a challenge from the manager and hopefully the club back him

In fairness, I can't see much activity. Not unless or until people start leaving. A new midfielder or winger is about all we can realistically add, anything else will be replacements for whoever leaves. Not much that can improve this side.

People listing the 4 or 5 twitter-trending next big things, that were nowhere in sight last year and will be replaced by next year's next big thing. Can't see where these fit in the squad. Even numbers wise never mind getting minutes.
Our squad is already incredibly light, it's a miracle Pep has been able to win the league and compete in CL and FA Cup considering the huge squad deficiencies

Why is it that when we linked with Guimaraes, he is 'the 100m player similar to Rice'. When Liverpool are linked with him, he is 'the 68m piece of the jigsaw to unlock Macalister'.

Well commit to Pep then and spend the money on who he wants! Rice was a statement signing that proved Arsenal wanted to be at the top and we have recond turnover, record profits and Pep! Of course we have been hugely successful and blessed with more than we could have imagined but pep’s mindset is to want to improve and wants to see how driven the board as well as the squad are to get better and that’s the challenge he will set for a new contract imo. We have record turnovers, record profits yet seemingly want to win the net spend trophy every summer as well? Bruno Guimaraes is the one that pep wants and it’s the area most important in the squad so just sign him, fill that gap and then anything else can be dependent on outgoings etc. Rodri will be fucked again after pre season as we have killed him the last two years and the euros again will mind hardly any rest. More games next season needs an expanded squad anyway as I sense more muscle type injuries happening unfortunately so we need to be prepared and can rotate the squad with quality though and go for 5 in a row. If the board commit to pep, he will commit to them imo. It’s a challenge from the manager and hopefully the club back him
The lack of links concerns me

Our squad is already incredibly light, it's a miracle Pep has been able to win the league and compete in CL and FA Cup considering the huge squad deficiencies

We have room for 2 players to come in. Assuming of course Phillips and Cancelo will move on. Beyond that, people need to leave for anyone else.

Very good keeper indeed but would be as the number one wouldn’t he?
Better not, we would lose Stefan as well. I think if we were to lose Eddie or Stefan, the silver lining is that the one that stays with us would be happy with the playing time. I don't see many I would rather see as our numer 1, so losing Eddie and signing Maignan as the #1 would be a double loss, IMO. Unless Maignan is happy to be #2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.