It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well commit to Pep then and spend the money on who he wants! Rice was a statement signing that proved Arsenal wanted to be at the top and we have recond turnover, record profits and Pep! Of course we have been hugely successful and blessed with more than we could have imagined but pep’s mindset is to want to improve and wants to see how driven the board as well as the squad are to get better and that’s the challenge he will set for a new contract imo. We have record turnovers, record profits yet seemingly want to win the net spend trophy every summer as well? Bruno Guimaraes is the one that pep wants and it’s the area most important in the squad so just sign him, fill that gap and then anything else can be dependent on outgoings etc. Rodri will be fucked again after pre season as we have killed him the last two years and the euros again will mind hardly any rest. More games next season needs an expanded squad anyway as I sense more muscle type injuries happening unfortunately so we need to be prepared and can rotate the squad with quality though and go for 5 in a row. If the board commit to pep, he will commit to them imo. It’s a challenge from the manager and hopefully the club back him
We spent over 200m last summer mate, unfortunately ffp means one in one out. Not a chance we can spend another 200m on say three players and only sell Bernardo for 50m to somebody

Well commit to Pep then and spend the money on who he wants! Rice was a statement signing that proved Arsenal wanted to be at the top and we have recond turnover, record profits and Pep! Of course we have been hugely successful and blessed with more than we could have imagined but pep’s mindset is to want to improve and wants to see how driven the board as well as the squad are to get better and that’s the challenge he will set for a new contract imo. We have record turnovers, record profits yet seemingly want to win the net spend trophy every summer as well? Bruno Guimaraes is the one that pep wants and it’s the area most important in the squad so just sign him, fill that gap and then anything else can be dependent on outgoings etc. Rodri will be fucked again after pre season as we have killed him the last two years and the euros again will mind hardly any rest. More games next season needs an expanded squad anyway as I sense more muscle type injuries happening unfortunately so we need to be prepared and can rotate the squad with quality though and go for 5 in a row. If the board commit to pep, he will commit to them imo. It’s a challenge from the manager and hopefully the club back him
Pep knows exaclty how we work, and knows exactly haw Txiki works. He’ll either stay or not based on how he feels, not how we go about our transfers.
We will sort out the Rodri situation, still think it’s 3 out 2 or 3 in, who I have no idea, just wait and see for me, and trust the club to get it right.

maigan if eddie goes
Savio already incoming
gusto or frimpong
neves
Guimaraes
if a CB leaves then we ahould.look at Braithwaite

Better not, we would lose Stefan as well. I think if we were to lose Eddie or Stefan, the silver lining is that the one that stays with us would be happy with the playing time. I don't see many I would rather see as our numer 1, so losing Eddie and signing Maignan as the #1 would be a double loss, IMO. Unless Maignan is happy to be #2.

No way he comes as number 2 mate

Pep knows exaclty how we work, and knows exactly haw Txiki works. He’ll either stay or not based on how he feels, not how we go about our transfers.
We will sort out the Rodri situation, still think it’s 3 out 2 or 3 in, who I have no idea, just wait and see for me, and trust the club to get it right.

Txiki can only do what khaldoon allows him to do though mate? I think Pep wants a huge signing and wants us to in a sense blow the market? Send that message to Arsenal that we aren’t resting on our laurels?

Lol , back in the past we doing bussiness pretty quick

Guimmares should already be signed

No way he comes as number 2 mate
Ortega > Maignan for me.

He doesn't have Eddie's distribution either, and Ortega is a better shot-stopper, IMO.

Milan are about to extend his contract and make him the top-earner together with Leao, so I doubt we would move in for him anyway.

edit: Maignan is injury prone as well.
23/2447 days59
22/23155 days231
21/2244 days111

Pep is a huge draw, don't kid yourself, he has made the difference on many of our signing's.

Yes what was the draw of David Silva Sergio Staying so long? Wasn't the manager.. funny other clubs buy top quality players and go through managers so quickly! Anyone who asks is pep staying we should tell them to do one. We ain't the club we were 10 years ago..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.