It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I actually think loaning Lewis and Bobb out could be a good thing for us.

They both get regular football elsewhere that they won’t get at city

It also creates space in the squad where we can bring in players that will regularly challenge for first team football

This is elite sport and whilst I think Rico and Oscar are tremendous footballers, we can’t afford to be sentimental. We need players who are going to regularly contribute to the team and who challenge week in, week out

Rico and Oscar both getting regular premier league football elsewhere is a massive positive for us

Lol , back in the past we doing bussiness pretty quick

Guimmares should already be signed

Who knows that may already be the case, pep was quoted as saying Txiki's has already sorten the summer deals, so just sit back and relax, if the club want Pep to resign they know a refresh is needed and they know no comprimises can be made this summer for our major targets.

Newcastle will want to buy Bobb. They are not going to develop him for a year just for us to claim hin the season after a loan.

If it was a Bournemouth maybe, but Newcastle intend to overtake us in the next few years.
Doubt the club would loan with any options to buy, Newcastle can take whats on offer as a loan or leave it. Not worried about that part of it.Finacial restrictions,no Europe,Newcastle have a a lot more to worry about before thinking about overtaking us.

There are so many more games for players next season I think Pep’s preference for small squads has got to change with the times. We need a bigger squad of top class players (not bench warmers) and we must rotate - just my opinion of course.

I wholeheartedly agree. But have come to accept us going into a season with 19-20 senior players.

Reactions: CC1
Feel City have to be very careful this summer with bringing the right quality in, players who can be starters not just squad players.

Next season will be mega tough.

I think it would be good for Oscar to be honest for a season? Savio comes in and stays then he’s ahead of Oscar as well?

It just doesn't make sense to me to lose any wide options for the sake of signing another centre mid.

Savio's an unknown quantity, Doku is inconsistent in the final third and Grealish has no end product.

Bobb has been class whenever he's played and Newcastle are a team with Champions League ambitions, so there's no guarantee Bobb will get any meaningful minutes on loan.

Just doesn't make much sense.

It just doesn't make sense to me to lose any wide options for the sake of signing another centre mid.

Savio's an unknown quantity, Doku is inconsistent in the final third and Grealish has no end product.

Bobb has been class whenever he's played and Newcastle are a team with Champions League ambitions, so there's no guarantee Bobb will get any meaningful minutes on loan.

Just doesn't make much sense.
Think our 4 wide players next seaon will be Grealish,Bernardo, Savio, Doku, maybe even Foden occasionally. No way Bobb plays enough to develop into the player he can.If not Newcastle he needs a P/L loan somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.