It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seen Neto linked again as well, strange nothing with Olise though? £65m release clause and I think he would count as homegrown as well? Unless we sign Frimpong to play wide?
Yeah, I saw some Neto links as well, so it would be interesting to see what we make of his injury record. When it comes to Olise, I have a feeling he is willing to stay at Palace to see how the team does next season. Frimpong would make sense, so I wonder if we are exploring that.

Maybe there is another winger on the way in mate? Hasn’t it always been said that the club say Bobb in a sort of number 10 type role?

Possibly. I'd absolutely love for us to bring Frimpong back and that would change things a bit in terms of opportunities but, as things stand, losing a wide player to knock a few quid off a centre mid is not the one.

Which is why I think we’d be willing to loan out Bobb and Lewis

Free up space to bring quality in
or play them more and thry become the quality we know we are looking for, buying in players for the positions won't be a season thing, if we get RB in or another winger thats 4 year contracts and lewis and bobb feamed out for linger than a year possibly

a decision like this just turns the academy into a production line not a team building exercise.

I can live with a season winning fuck all and bobb and lewis given a starting berth as we can see their talent and worth, than spunking millions on a "ready made" replacement who may turn out shite because we have no patience

Which is why I think we’d be willing to loan out Bobb and Lewis

Free up space to bring quality in
That’s certainly a possibility. I just look at the market and it’s difficult for City to actually improve the starting team. The exciting talents ala Wirtz Musiala appear not to be available right now and will be very expensive if/when they do.

Difficult job all round tbh.

Possibly. I'd absolutely love for us to bring Frimpong back and that would change things a bit in terms of opportunities but, as things stand, losing a wide player to knock a few quid off a centre mid is not the one.

I wonder if Frimpong could be brought back as a wide option mate?

or play them more and thry become the quality we know we are looking for, buying in players for the positions won't be a season thing, if we get RB in or another winger thats 4 year contracts and lewis and bobb feamed out for linger than a year possibly

a decision like this just turns the academy into a production line not a team building exercise.

I can live with a season winning fuck all and bobb and lewis given a starting berth as we can see their talent and worth, than spunking millions on a "ready made" replacement who may turn out shite because we have no patience
This is elite sports though unfortunately- no room for sentimental decisions. I agree with you but I’m just saying I can see why we’d be willing to loan them out. I don’t think either are ready for regular PL minutes yet and the board and executive team will want to keep winning stuff. These decisions have to made sometimes

That’s certainly a possibility. I just look at the market and it’s difficult for City to actually improve the starting team. The exciting talents ala Wirtz Musiala appear not to be available right now and will be very expensive if/when they do.

We won’t be bringing in either this summer - summer 2025 for that
There are players out there who will get way more regular minutes than Rico and Bobb, it’s a long season next year - I can see why we’d consider loaning

We won’t be bringing in either this summer - summer 2025 for that
There are players out there who will get way more regular minutes than Rico and Bobb, it’s a long season next year - I can see why we’d consider loaning
They definitely need more minutes so loan makes sense. Be interesting to see what Arsenal and dippers do in the market.

Midfield needs improvement in the CDM position. We are still one Rodri injury away from a crisis.

We haven’t got much threat on the wings goal wise. Hopefully Doku kicks on. But Foden will be a midfielder next season hopefully.

But we do need goals and assists from the wings. Plenty of good wingers Available that would improve our starting eleven.

Pep doesn't utilise the wings that much. Once Pep goes we will probably see more wide players signed. Hopefully that will be in 3 seasons time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.