It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Javi Guerra has some admirers in high places at Manchester City.

100 million euro release clause , but Valencia apparently need to sell rumours that Barca or Atletico could get him for 25 million this summer. Supposed to be a big la liga talent.

Last edited:
Do players usually get signing on fees when it's a paid transfer? I know it happens with out of contracts players (like Mbappe's £128m) but from memory, I don't recall it being reported for paid transfers.

At this moment in time, our first team is too good to bring through talents that aren’t world class.

I think we all need to realise that our academy is primarily there to develop youngsters to sell on to fund us buying the best in the world for the first team.
Disagree, Bobb has the ability to be world class. You don’t loan or sell your best players. Plus after Pep, you might be begging players like Bobb to stay!!

I feel our English contingent is waning and needs some looking at
I think it’s important to have that English spine
Foden is a mainstay and Grealish can do a job but Walker is getting on and will need replacing soon
Stones sick note
Phillips terrible signing

Rico needs more game time
Macatee jury sill out

Who is English and gettable?

Was gutted we couldn’t get Bellingham

I feel our English contingent is waning and needs some looking at
I think it’s important to have that English spine
Foden is a mainstay and Grealish can do a job but Walker is getting on and will need replacing soon
Stones sick note
Phillips terrible signing

Rico needs more game time
Macatee jury sill out

Who is English and gettable?

Was gutted we couldn’t get Bellingham
Branthwaite, would be a Stonesy signing.

Don’t think Grealish is going anywhere, doubt Bernardo will either now.Apart from Phillips, Cancelo and Gomes wouldn’t be surprised if nobody else left. If Bernardo does stay another year or two then Bobb needs to be looking at being the player to replace him, he won’t get up to that level by hanging around on the fringes of our team next season. Needs to be playing regularly and proving himself like Palmer has, but on loan.
I agree, it worked wonders for Foden :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.