It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No it isn’t great,but basically a player needs to go on-loan to a P/L club and perform how Palmer has for chelsea, make themselves un droppable at their loan club. To make us want them back instead of buying somebody.
But therein lies the problem.
Palmer asked to go on loan and was told he couldn't.
Had he gone on loan and produced the performances he did, we might have him back with us now.
But going by other loans, it is doubtful we would have kept him.

Two others, Doyle and THB, also went on loan with an option to buy.

But therein lies the problem.
Palmer asked to go on loan and was told he couldn't.
Had he gone on loan and produced the performances he did, we might have him back with us now.
But going by other loans, it is doubtful we would have kept him.

Two others, Doyle and THB, also went on loan with an option to buy.
Don’t think Doyle and THB were ever anywhere near making it with us. If and I don’t know, but if Bobb, or any loanee,goes on loan Palmer should be held up as an example ( thought he refused a loan but anyway). Perform at anywhere near this level,show you’re as good as Palmer and good enough for us, and we will bring you back and integrate you into the squad.
Up to now I don’t think anyone we have loaned has shown that level.

I see Chelsea want James McAtee - Err no, this boy is too good to let go (unless on loan to a mid table side)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.