It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it's true about Rico and Bobb being loaned out then I am disappointed. I really feel they need to be getting more game time, I have always been impressed when seeing them play.
I that not the point of loaning them out to get games and come back ready
Look at palmer, we sold him and he is playing every week for Chelsea

If savio comes in i reckon we will play savio left doku right and erling up top.grealish to cover left and centre.bobb to cover right. Foden ,rodri and another possibly bruno from geordies. I reckon we will sign a left back and gvardiol will move central.If kyle stays maybe we sign and up coming right back or bring couto back from girona.The keeper situation is a tricky one but ive got a feeling edersons head has been turned so lets see what happens.

I admittedly haven't watched that much of Savio, but I'm not sure why there's so much clamour over him when we already have Bobb, who's struggling for minutes as it is. The latter has been arguably Norway's best player over the last two international breaks and has looked class in every limited opportunity given to him by Pep. I really hope Tolmie saying that we may be looking to loan out Bobb this season isn't the truth.

I admittedly haven't watched that much of Savio, but I'm not sure why there's so much clamour over him when we already have Bobb, who's struggling for minutes as it is. The latter has been arguably Norway's best player over the last two international breaks and has looked class in every limited opportunity given to him by Pep. I really hope Tolmie saying that we may be looking to loan out Bobb this season isn't the truth.
Think they’ll both do pre season up to the community shield then Pep will decide which one to loan and which to keep with the squad. Doubt they both stay with the team, whatever Pep decides I’m okay with.

If we loan Bobb then starting to lose any faith in bringing players through. He should be part of the first team squad next season.
At this moment in time, our first team is too good to bring through talents that aren’t world class.

I think we all need to realise that our academy is primarily there to develop youngsters to sell on to fund us buying the best in the world for the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.