It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Eze is imo a great player that can play both centrally and wide. 60m is not unreasonable. Our squad depth was a big issue last season. I would like this signing!

Seeing some posters saying that Nunes is as good as or better than Eze. Wow.

Would Munich, Real, PSG etc try and sign these players. Absolutely not, we’re wasting money on average players. Both are not match winners so why add to a quality squad
Many are pushing Julian Alvarez out of the door only to replace him with...Eze!? We would be weaker.
If Julian wants to leave, and we receive mad money, than we should target the very best or stick to what we have and play a false 9 if needed. It's telling PSG, Bayern, Real or Atleti are sniffing around Julian. I don't see them targeting Eze.

Eze is imo a great player that can play both centrally and wide. 60m is not unreasonable. Our squad depth was a big issue last season. I would like this signing!

I was under the impression we were trying to get Nunes and Eze last summer? Was I dreaming?

Madness, leave it those that have created the best squad for the last 10 years
It's irrelevant what happened in the past, that's in the past. The Mu fans keep bragging about the past and their 20 titles even though they had nothing to do with it for 10 years. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

Squad depth wasn’t an issue. We didn’t replace Gundo that’s was the main issue and also KDBs injuries and his decline

Of cou
Agreed. That's why we are targeting Bruno G/Neves.

I will just add that Gundo was a CL finalist and a starter for Germany when we signed him. Rodri was a starter for a top European club, Atletico. Akanji was a regular for Dortmund and Switzerland. These are the sort of players we should be targeting. Guys like Bruno G or Xavi S fit that profile. Not Eze.
Of course weren’t unknowns but they weren’t the names everybody were talking about and chasing. Think somebordy like Wharton more our profile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.